Wellington Auctions Buyers
Terms and Conditions.
1) Estimated Values -The
estimated value shown after each lot are the auctioneer's estimate of
what the lot is expected to realise. The lower of these figures is the
reserve, bids will are unlikely to be accepted below this figure.
2) Postal Bidding - You may bid via mail at any time up to
and including the closing date given on the front of the catalogue,
bids will not be accepted after this time. Lots are knocked down at
one increment above the nearest bid, hence if you bid £200 and the
nearest bid is £100, you will be successful at £110. Please bear in
mind that your maximum bid on the sheet does not include the
appropriate buyer's premium.
3) Internet Bidding - Bids by email, can be accepted through
our website -
www.wellingtonauctions.com, they must include you regular postal
address at the time of bidding, so as to allow us to include the
correct postal costs on any relevant invoices. All bids will be
confirmed by reply usually within 48 hours, if you do not receive a
confirmation, please telephone.
4) Telephone Bidding - Telephone bids will be accepted, but
we will not be liable for any errors in transcribing lot numbers of
bid amounts via this method, although every effort will be made to
ensure accuracy. SMS bids can also be accepted, please include NAME,
ADDRESS, LOT NUMBER, MAXIMUM BID AMOUNT.
5) Successful bidders will be sent an invoice within 72 hours of
the close of the auction, this will be sent by Post, except in the
case of internet bidders, where invoices will be sent via email.
6) Wellington Auctions acts as agent only and is not liable for any
default of the purchaser or of the vendor.
7) 'As is' and 'offered on their merits' lots may not be returned
for any reason.
8) All returns must be received within 31 days of the closing of
the auction date, or 14 days of receipt, whichever is the LATER,
any items returned after this period for any reason, will not be
refunded, as we will already have paid out the vendor
PLEASE NOTE - ALL LOTS ARE LIABLE TO A BUYER'S
PREMIUM OF 12.5%
Payment can be made by the following methods: